ChangeLog July 4, 2019
- Vendor Cost there is a new button. You can now merge "Vendor Cost" - Default product cost to Orders, Inventory, Listings data.
- In Orders Selector new options to search data. Search by "Sales Channel" and "Warehouse" added.
- In PO Selector new options to search data. Search by "Product Sku" and "Vendor Product Sku" added.
- In Listings Selector new options to search data. Search by "Sales Channel" added.
- Custom Calculated Field modified. Fixed the logic so you can select one of the field from data grid and do the math instead of two. Now you can select field like "Shipping Cost" as x and do the math x+5, that would add 5 to "Shipping Cost" field.
- Custom Calculated Field Single Value is added in case you want to map single value to all items in orders. For example you can add Single Value called "ordersAmount" and set it as value 1. With changing the data grid like [masterSku, ##orderID, #ordersAmount] you can use that value to get the Warehouse Hit list. It is how many times somebody went to warehouse to get the sold item, not the quantity sold.
- Cancel Loading data button. Loader is now changed and Cancel button is working. The issue before was a Cancel event that was only active during loading the data. To make things worse there was a Clock animation running which made the impression that you cannot click on the cancel during the time when Cancel event was active.