ChangeLog July 13, 2020
- Import Tab Separated Values files - you can now import "Tab Separated Values" files, they come with file extensions [.txt and .tsv] That is common export file and you can export it from Excel. This new feature will enable using reports from Skubana in the StoreReport. Now you can import even .tsv files that where exported in StoreReport.
- In Excel go to the "Save As" and select "Text (tab delimited)"
- In StoreReport go to Menu->TSV Import->Import File
"Import Aggregate File" will merge loaded data with new imported data.
- Map header fields from imported file to StoreReport fields. On the left side you will see your imported file fields, on the right side you will see StoreReport fields. You don`t have to map all the data to the StoreReport if you don`t need it.
For that on the left side you can select with [SHIFT, CTRL] click and remove fields you don`t want to map.
- On the right side are StoreReport fields. Drag items to reorder mapping. Mapping will be done only for fields from left side.
- Finished mapping for Inventory would look like this:
- Click Import and use the StoreReport features, like grouping, filtering, "vendor cost" mapping or "current cost" mapping. With this you can export stock locations inventory from Skubana without the need to download everything in StoreReport.